Carbonio Carbon Challenge Shift Paddles for Ferrari 488
The factory fitted (OEM) shift paddles on Ferrari 488 models suffer from the design flaw that they are fixed and do not turn with the steering wheel. As a result shifting is only possible with the steering wheel straight or if the driver repositions their hands.
Ferrari addressed this on their racing models by using very long paddles that allow the driver to change gears when the steering wheel is turned. Beautifully finished and easy to install they perfectly match OEM Ferrari carbon for a seamless factory installed look.
- Autoclaved pre-preg (dry) construction with carbon weave that matches OEM Ferrari carbon fiber.
- Clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish
- OEM perfect fit
- Silkscreened ‘UP’ and ‘DOWN’ labels on paddles
- Developed in conjunction with champion endurance racing team, AIM Autosport
- Installs in minutes without steering wheel removal
- Unlimited mileage guarantee
- Video showing the advantages of Carbonio's extended shift paddles:
- 'Up' and 'Down' carbon fiber shift paddles
- All necessary install tools & hardware
- Complete installation instructions
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov