AWE Track Edition Exhaust for Audi B9 RS 5 Sportback - Non-Resonated - Diamond Black RS-style Tips
The newfound howl. Presenting the AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the B9 RS 5 Sportback.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Max gains 8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (catback + piggyback tuner)
- Available as unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
- 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes and catalyst cores)
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The Track Edition Exhaust retains all the precision engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®.
Please note: this version is known to get rowdy in the mid-range and during cruising speeds, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Precision CNC-machined flanges, 127mm 200CPSI HJS HD catalysts with tri-lobe cores, and 3”, .065” wall T304L stainless steel make up the AWE Performance Catalysts. Equipping the Performance Catalysts unlocks welcomed turbo spool sounds out of the 2.9TT along with an aggressive grunt when under load.
AWE Touring and Track Editions come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two RS-style oval tips, and all required hardware for installation.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov