034 Motorsport X34 Intake Adapter for 2019+ Audi RS3 / TT RS
Those that are looking to upgrade the intake on a 2019+ Audi RS3 or TTRS will notice their diverter valve hose is a different design than those on earlier model vehicles. Without an adapter, intakes for earlier versions of these vehicles will not fit. The X34 Evo Intake Adapter, constructed out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, allows for easy conversion to the new OEM diverter valve style. The included 3-ply reinforced molded silicone hose ensures that your intake system stays sealed under all conditions and pressures. With a simple bolt-on design, the installation of the adapter is a breeze!
NOTE: This product is not necessary for 2017-2018 RS3’s and TTRS’s as they do not utilize the bolt-on hose style for the diverter valve outlet. This product is required for 2019+ models with the bolt-on hose style.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined X34 Inlet Hose Adapter
- X34 Silicone Inlet Hose
- M20x32 Worm Drive Clamp x2
- 1/8" NPT Plug
- 25x2.5mm Viton O-Ring
- 12x2.0mm Viton O-Ring
This item must be used with one of the following 2.5TFSI EVO DAZA intake systems
- 034-108-1014: X34 Carbon Fiber Closed Top CAI
- 034-108-1015: X34 Carbon Fiber Open Top CAI
- 034-108-1030: X34 Carbon Fiber Closed Top Intake Bundle
- 034-108-1025: X34 Carbon Fiber Open Top Intake Bundle
- NOTE: This kit should also work with other manufacturers intake systems designed for the earlier years of the Audi 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRS.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov