034 Motorsport DSG Breather Catch Can Kit for RS3 / TT RS
034 Motorsport Billet Aluminum DSG Breather Catch Can Kit for the Audi 8V RS 3 / 8S TT RS.
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum DSG Breather Catch Can for the Audi 8V RS3 and 8S TT RS replaces the tiny OE plastic vent and prevents transmission fluid from being forced out and splashing around the engine bay. Any transmission fluid that is collected in the catch can drains back into the transmission. Improve the appearance of your RS3's engine bay by installing this beautiful billet catch can and eliminating unsightly oil stains.
The body of the catch can is CNC milled from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and black anodized for a durable and stealthy finish. Internally, a stainless steel baffle plate prevents transmission oil from escaping the system. External mounting brackets are powder coated to prevent corrosion and enhance appearance. The OEM plastic vent hose is replaced with 8mm I.D. silicone vent hose while retaining the OE connector at the transmission. Finally, all mounting points for the DSG catch can are stock mounting points, which makes for an easy installation with no drilling or cutting necessary.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Housing
- Black Anodized Finish for Durability and Stealth
- Stainless Steel Internal Baffle Plate
- Powder Coated Vehicle Mounting Brackets
- 8mm I.D. Silicone Vent Hose
- Retains the OE Connector at the Transmission
- Utilizes Available Stock Mounting Points
- Eliminates Transmission Oil Splatter in Engine Bay
- Billet Aluminum DSG Catch Can Body with Brackets x1
- 8mm I.D. Silicone Vent Hose x2ft
- Zinc Plated Steel 14mm x 1.5 Banjo Bolt x1
- Custom-Machined Billet Aluminum 14mm Banjo Fitting x1
- 14mm x 20mm Aluminum Crush Washer x2
- M8x16 Worm Drive Clamps x2
- 14-15mm to 20-25mm Swivel Clip x1
SKU: 034-504-Z007, 034-504-Z013
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Up to 2-4 Weeks|