034 Motorsport Adjustable MQB Solid Front Sway Bar Upgrade
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate front sway bar upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 & 8S Audi TT/TTS/TTRS! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 23.8mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to provide more feedback from the front wheels without compromising comfort on the street.
Engineered to further reduce body roll and enhance steering feel, the 034Motorsport Solid Front Sway Bar is the perfect upgrade for those seeking to positively affect turn-in feel and virtually eliminate lean under hard cornering.
- 23.8mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport MQB Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar Upgrade
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII - MQB)
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 18.5% Rate Increase vs. Factory 8V Audi S3 (24mm) Front Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 40.32% Rate Increase vs. Factory 8V Audi S3 (24mm) Front Sway Bar
Note: We highly recommend installing the 034Motorsport MQB Solid Adjustable Rear Sway Bar before upgrading the front. Fitting an upgraded front sway bar to a car with a factory rear sway bar will increase understeer and inhibit handling performance.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Up to 2-4 Weeks|