034 Motorsport Turbo Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit for C7 Audi S6
The 034Motorsport Turbocharger Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit is an excellent stock-location intercooler for the 2012+ Audi C7 S6. Testing has proven that this heat exchanger upgrade is capable of significantly reducing intake air temperatures. The increased thermal capacity of this turbocharger heat exchanger kit makes this a strongly recommended upgrade for Stage 1 and Stage 2 tunes, and a required upgrade for higher levels of power.
Our unique billet aluminum CNC machined end tanks are set up as dual-pass for the C7 S6. The oversized core is 2.4x larger than the stock heat exchanger in frontal area, 2.2x larger in volume, and still fits neatly behind the stock crash bar. Custom molded multilayer silicone hoses are provided for a precise fit with excellent durability. The silicone hoses pass through provided air duct sealing panels that fill the voids left by the stock heat exchanger and prevent air spill around the radiator core. Both end tanks have bleeder plugs to ensure that all air can be easily removed from the system without requiring special tools.
The 034Motorsport Turbocharger Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit is a comprehensive package and an obvious choice to reduce and stabilize intake air temperatures for additional power production at every level of engine modification, from stock to highly modified!
- Significantly Reduces Intake Air Temperature Over Stock
- Frontal Area Increased by 2.4x for Significant Additional Cooling
- OE exchanger - 156 sq. in. (1006.5 sq. cm)
- 034 exchanger - 370 sq. in. (2387.1 sq. cm)
- Fluid Volume Increased by 2.2x:
- OE exchanger - 1.1 qts.
- 034 exchanger - 2.4 qts.
- Dimensional Volume Increased by 2.1x:
- OE Exchanger: 31.9in. x 5.5in. x 2.4in. (810mm x 140mm x 60mm)
- 034 Exchanger: 24.4in. x 17.7in. x 2.0in. (620mm x 450mm x 50mm)
- Beautiful 6061 Billet Aluminum CNC Machined End Tanks
- Custom Molded Silicone Hoses For Precise Fit
- Air Duct Sealing Panels to Maintain Proper Airflow Through Radiator
- Both End Tanks Have Bleeder Plugs to Eliminate Trapped Air
- Comprehensive Kit Includes 49 Components For Perfect Fit and Function
- Easy To Install and Reversible
Dual Pass Configuration:
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Up to 2-4 Weeks|