AWE 4.5" S-FLO Carbon Intake System for 2.5 TFSI
4.5” of pure carbon power. Presenting the S-FLO Carbon Intake Suite for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS:
- The largest constant diameter intake system available for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS on the planet
- Colossal 4.5" carbon intake tube
- 30% increase in filter surface area over stock
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 7 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (S-FLO Open Carbon Intake System, stage 1+ software)
- Max gains of 17 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System, stage 1+ software)
- Increase in overall airbox volume
- Completely modular design allows multiple configuration options and an upgrade path
- Available as S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube, S-FLO Shortie Carbon Intake (open element), S-FLO Open Carbon Intake System (open element), and S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System
- Intoxicating turbo spool and diverter valve sounds
- S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System optimized to capture significant amount of ram air over stock, and allows entire air filter to be utilized
- Bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket included
- Features the washable and oil-less high-flow S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Retains stock mounting locations for OE fit
- Genuine 2x2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube:
The S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube is the largest amongst its peers, with impressive adaptability to facilitate maximum gains. The colossal 4.5” S-FLO Carbon Inlet tube bridges the gap between the turbo inlet pipe and the factory airbox seamlessly.
The S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube is for drivers looking to extract the most out of their factory airbox while increasing throttle response.
S-FLO Shortie Carbon Intake:
The S-FLO Shortie Carbon Intakes replaces the factory airbox with a massive S-FLO Filter with frontal opening toting a 30% increase in filter surface area, and a 4.5” carbon elbow. All firmly planted via a bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket.
The S-FLO Shortie Carbon Intake is the perfect configuration for drivers looking to uncork beloved turbo noises out of their RS 3.
S-FLO Open Carbon Intake System:
Combine the S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube with the Shortie Carbon Intake, and you have the impressive (and very vocal) S-FLO Open Carbon Intake System.
A full 4.5” diameter configuration from S-FLO Filter to turbo inlet coupler, this version delivers an increase of 7 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels with an ample dose of turbo induction and diverter valve sounds with each rip of boost.
S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System:
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System combines each component of the S-FLO suite and adds a bespoke carbon air box. Spanning the entire width of the grille, the S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake is capable of collecting all of the ram air from the front of the vehicle to feed it into the S-FLO Filter.
Thanks to the 2x2 carbon fiber construction, heat soak is subdued during hard driving while the increase in air box volume ensures the 2.5T never runs scarce of cold air.
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System unlocks 17 hp and 6 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels, and is capable of handling any higher-than-stock boost level thrown at it.
The S-FLO Carbon Intake Suite is modular by design allowing an easy evolution from the S-FLO Inlet Tube or S-FLO Shortie Carbon Intake to the full S-FLO Carbon Intake Systems (open or closed).
Go all-in with the S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System, or tackle it in phases. Your call.
S-FLO 4” Coupler (Sold Separately Here):
The S-FLO Carbon Inlet Tube, Shortie Carbon Intake, and Open/Closed S-FLO Carbon Intake Systems come complete with a 4.5” to 3” couplers to mate to the factory 3” turbo inlet pipe. The S-FLO 4” Coupler transitions from 4.5” to 4” to accommodate aftermarket turbo inlet pipes that are 4” in diameter.
What’s in the box?
Chosen S-FLO Carbon Intake configuration, S-FLO Filter (if applicable), bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket (if applicable), coupler(s), and all necessary hardware.
- The AWE 4.5" S-FLO Carbon Intake Suite is for Racing Use Only
- Important: have a 2019? Be sure to leave us a note upon checkout so we can include additional hardware.
- TAG Motorsports tries to keep as many AWE Intakes IN STOCK as possible however in the unlikely case it is not in stock, there may be a lead time of a few weeks from time of order. Please call 888-920-1766
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov