AWE 15+ Challenger RT 5.7 Performance Exhaust Suite
Aggression for the 5.7L. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Challenger 5.7L:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- Challenger 5.7: Max gains of 8 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 5.7L Hemi.
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Touring Edition available as resonated for drivers equipped with aftermarket headers
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 4”, double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax you to redline.
Catering to the feigns of big power, the Touring Edition features engineered provisions to accommodate larger, high-performance driveshafts and differentials.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the Hemi engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Important fitment notes:
The Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. We recommend the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the factory headers. If your Challenger is equipped with aftermarket headers, we recommend going resonated. Have stock headers but planning to go aftermarket later? No worries, you can swap in the resonated mid sections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts are available with 4" double-walled slash-cut tips in either diamond black or chrome silver, as well as fitments to retain the OEM tips.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 4” slash-cut tips in desired finish (if applicable), and all necessary hardware for installation (including valve simulators).
SKUs: 3815-11050, 3820-11042, 3815-41016, 3820-41018, 3015-11054, 3015-42144, 3015-43152, 3020-11030, 3020-42076, 3020-43084, 3015-11056, 3015-42146, 3015-43154
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov