AWE B9 ColdFront™ Intercooler
Cool to the core. Presenting the AWE ColdFront™ Intercooler for the Audi B9 A4/S4/A5/S5.
- 130% increase in frontal surface area over stock
- 83% increase in volume over stock
- Fits securely behind the stock crash bar, pure bolt-on
- All aluminum construction for maximum heat transfer
- Efficient bar and plate core construction
- Cast aluminum end tanks with integrated internal baffling for even flow across core
- CAD designed and CFD tested to ensure optimized flow in and out of core
- TIG welded and pressure tested assembly before leaving our facility
- No effect on OE radiator or A/C systems
- Utilizes factory hoses and clamps
- Designed and assembled in-house at AWE
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The AWE ColdFront™ Intercooler
Cast aluminum end tanks with internal baffling and a robust bar/plate aluminum core for maximum heat transfer render a 130% increase in frontal surface area and a massive 83% increase in volume over the factory B9 A4/S4/A5/S5 intercooler.
Regardless if your vehicle is producing higher-than-stock boost levels, or you’re keeping it within factory spec, the ColdFront™ Intercooler solves any potential heat-related issues. By keeping intake air temperature low, and pressure drop at a minimum, engine output remains consistent even when outside temperatures rise. The ColdFront™ will provide the safety margin needed in order for you to push the limit with confidence.
Important fitment notes
There is no cutting required when installing this intercooler. The ColdFront™ Intercooler reuses the factory intercooler hoses and clamps.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE ColdFront™ Intercooler with all necessary hardware required for proper installation.
Note: the AWE B9 ColdFront™ Intercooler is for racing use only.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov