KW Clubsport 3-Way Coilover Suspension for 991.2 GT2 RS
KW Clubsport 3-Way Coilover Suspension for the Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2).
KW Clubsport 3-way coilovers
The technology of the 24-hour race winner
Using the Nordschleife as it's testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it's 3-way Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW's patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
- 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
- Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
- Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
- Clubsport coilovers including front and rear top mounts
- Front: 0.4"
- Rear: 0.4"
- 2018-19 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2)
Options available for vehicles with or without nose lift. Please select above.
SKU: 39771280, 39771281
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov