034 Motorsport X34 Full Carbon Intake for B9 RS5
TAG Motorsports presents the 034 Motorsport X34 Full Carbon Intake for the B9 and B9.5 Audi RS5 Coupe and Sportback.
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the twin-turbocharged 2.9 TFSI engine found in the latest generation B9 Audi RS5. Subsequently, the X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful carbon fiber airbox and inlet pipe design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a matching CFD-optimized carbon fiber filter tube.
X34 CARBON FIBER FULL INTAKE SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Fits Both Left and Right Hand Drive Configurations
- High-Quality Carbon Fiber Air Duct, Airbox, and Filter Tube Construction
- High-Gloss Epoxy Finish
- OEM+ Fit and Finish
- High Strength Metal Inner Ring at Clamp Points
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower Torque Gains
- Improved Airflow from Factory Airbox and Intake Tube
- Enhanced Engine Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Pleated Cotton Air Filter
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Carbon Fiber Filter Tube
- Reduced Intake Air Temperature
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Airbox
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Inlet Pipe
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Intake Duct
- 034Motorsport High Performance 5" Inlet Air Filter
- 034Motorsport Silicone Hose
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9) 2.9 TFSI
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Up to 2-4 Weeks|