AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for Audi B9 S5 Sportback - Non-Resonated (Silver 102mm Tips)
The New Audi B9 S5 Sportback AWE Tuning Exhaust Suite:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition
- Each edition features a mid-merge engineered specifically for the B9 S5 Sportback
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Non-resonated downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Exhaust
The best just got better.
Signature AWE howl, delivered. The Touring Edition is the sophisticated member of the S5 Sportback exhaust family.
The Touring Edition Exhaust removes the factory valving and replaces it with AWE’s 180 Technology® drone-cancelling resonators (and electronic valve simulators). This solution provides for a perfect, signature AWE experience: civil within the cabin while cruising, yet all the pops and burbles during acceleration and downshifts.
The Touring Edition Exhaust comes complete with 180 Technology® resonators, a precision-engineered x-pipe, Sportback-specific mid merge, non-resonated downpipes, and your choice of 90 or 102mm tips in either diamond black or chrome silver.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers.
The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Cool, right? Learn more on AWE’s 180 Technology® in the tab above.
|Exhaust Tip Size||90mm|
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov