KW SUSPENSIONS 3 way clubsport coilovers for the 991.2 GT3RS. Track ready
KW Clubsport 3-Way Coilover Suspension for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991.2).
KW Clubsport 3-way coilovers
The technology of the 24-hour race winner
Using the Nordschleife as it's testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it's 3-way Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW's patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. The rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
- 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
- Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in the low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
- Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, the rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. A deactivation kit is included.
Clubsport coilovers including front and rear top mounts