TAG BUILT BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT ON HRE P103 WHEELS
Recently we got a rare opportunity to customize a Bugatti Chiron Sport for a long-time customer of ours. A customer that no matter the caliber of vehicle, they have to put their distinct touch on it. And as always they turn to TAG Motorsports to get the job done.
While the HRE P103 forged monoblock wheels were being cooked in the HRE oven, we disassembled the Chiron to remove a hefty amount of the chrome. The front horseshoe and side "C" panels were wrapped in satin black, and a few other bits. This complemented the HRE P103 wrapped in Bugatti factory spec Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. Now you have a very unique Bugatti Chiron, and one of the few in the world on custom wheels.
Bugatti Chiron Sport
- HRE P103 Wheels in Polished Dark Clear Finish (Front: 20x10.5 | Rear: 21x13)
- Custom Red "HRE" Lettering
- Carbon Fiber HRE Center Caps
- OEM-Spec Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires
- TAG Blackout Trim Package in Satin Black (including Front Horseshoe, and Side "C" Panels)
SEE THE FULL PHOTO GALLERY HERE